Sunday, July 20, 2008
Cor blimey guv!
Is it just me or is London really expensive?!! We thought about going to see some of the sights – until we saw the prices. Take the Tower of London for example – something I was quite interested in seeing, until I found out that a ticket costs £16.50. That’s about $45! All of a sudden I wasn’t that interested in seeing the Tower of London after all…
In the end I managed to get a quick photo of some of the main sights from our taxi as we made our way to the train station – other than that here are some of the alternative sights of London which are all free (well, as long as you don’t count food and drink expenditure!)
http://picasaweb.google.com/dominicherring/AlternativeSights#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
London IS expensive! Especially so with the exchange rate; That's the one city I went and only bought a pair of boots back. And that is cos it was on sale too. Really did not shop much when i was there 3 years ago.
Post a Comment